Investing in Investment Funds (Credins Invest)
The investing Fund Credins Premium is one of the open-ended collective investment
undertakings (SIKs), created under a contract, through a public quota bid.
The CREDINS PREMIUM Fund is administered by CREDINS INVEST JSC, Pension Fund
Management Company and Collective Investment Entity, a joint stock company (one level
system) which is a transformation of the SICRED JSC Managing Board.
- The Fund has a low risk profile after being invested in Albanian State Securities.
- High liquidity: the ability to withdraw at any time within 7 days without penalty and without
- The highest rate of return compared to deposits.
- It can be invested with very immediate or periodic investment plan, where the minimum
investment amount is only 2,000 ALL.
- Investment diversification opportunities.
- Professional investment management.
Investment in Pension Funds (Sigal)
The Private Pension Fund SIGAL LIFE UNIQA invites you to think about your pension as early
as possible in order to maintain the same standard of living even in the retirement age.
In contrast to the state pension, SIGAL LIFE UNIQA's private pension provides more flexibility in
contributions and in case of disaster the unspecified amounts are inherited.
- Retirement pension, when the retirement age is reached according to the Law on State Social Insurance. You determine the value of the contribution and the time of your withdrawal.
- Early retirement: 5 years before the retirement age, according to the Law on State Social
- Invalidity pension: in case of illness or accident during the insurance period.
- Family pension: in the event of disaster of the insured