Savings and Investiments
Become an agent
The investing Fund Credins Premium Is organized in the format of collective investment
enterprises (CIE) with open participation, created under a contract, through a public quota bid.
The CREDINS PREMIUM Fund is administered by CREDINS INVEST JSC, Management Company for Pension Fund and Collective Investment Entity, a joint stock company (one level system) which is a revamp of the SICRED JSC Managing Board.
- The Fund has a low risk profile since the investments are made in Albanian State Securities.
- High liquidity: the ability to withdraw at any time within 7 days without penalty and without losing interests.
- Higher rate of return compared to deposits.
- It can be invested immediately through cash investment or through a periodic investment plan, where the minimum investment amount is only 2,000 ALL.
- Investment diversification opportunities.
- Professional investment management.